Welcome to Bridge Park Caravan & Camping
Bridge Park is a small and rural, family owned and run campsite and one of North Yorkshire’s hidden gems, close to the lovely and historic city of York. The site is nestled in the most picturesque landscape of Yorkshire and is close to a number of locations such as Harrogate, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Leeds and Selby.
We’re not far from many excellent locations for shopping, dining, indoor/outdoor activities and much more.
- Junction 32 shopping centre and Xscape, (Snowboarding, Skiing, bowling, rock climbing and restaurants) – 20 minutes away by car
- McArthur Glen Designer Outlet, is on the edge of York and offers 120 stores selling a range of goods and includes several restaurants – 20 minutes away by car
- The local train station is Church Fenton and trains to York take 13 minutes and trains to Leeds take 25 minutes.
- We’re close to Sherburn and Church Fenton air fields, and Alpaca Trecking is only 3 miles away!
- The local shopping centre is Sherburn in Elmet. Here you can access a number of familiar high street shops, such as Aldi, Co-op and Tesco, as well as a range of family owned and run businesses such as bakers, Fish and Chip shops and a very good butchers.
- Bert’s Barrow farm shop is in the local village of Hillam and is also worth a visit for any supplies.
The surrounding area has a range of good pubs and restaurants including:
- Blacksmith Arms Biggin
- Oddfellows Arms, Sherburn
- Foresters Arms, Sherburn
- Mario’s Pizza, Sherburn – delivery service available
- Sherburn Pizza, Sherburn – delivery service available
- Ryther Arms, Ryther – for steak lovers
- The Plough, Burton Salmon
- Queen of the Old Thatch, South Milford
- The Swan, South Milford
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford – delivery service available